Our children and staff have worked together to decide what Science looks like in Bishopton Redmarshall CE Primary School. As well as teaching the National Curriculum, here are our Principal Aims for Science in our school.
Science in our School should:-
- be fun and exciting
- challenge our thinking
- help us to find out about the World
- help us to know about ourselves
- be practical - HANDS ON!
- inspire our futures
- give us experiences inside and outside the classroom
- be taught at least once a week
- link to our other subjects
- help us to communicate, share our ideas and work together
(Children and Staff of Bishopton Redmarshall CE Primary School)
British Science Week
This year's theme for British Science Week is Discovery and Exploration
Our school has decided to explore 'Plastic' . This week each class will be carrying out an investigation connected with plastic. Look out for our findings on display in school shortly.
Why not try the virtual Race from the ASE ( Association for Science Education) It looks Fun!
Link on the picture for a link